Hi guys, some new for you here.
I came here to tell you that today we will be discussing inclusivity at a panel at Fashions Finest. The panel will be at 2pm at the De Vere Grand Connaughts Rooms, 61-65 great Queen Street, Holborn, London WC28 5DA
The panel is called: Beyond Representation: Inclusivity & Fashion
It will be hosted by Gayle Thompson and I will be part of the panel:
- Markus Roberts-Clark – model
- Rosanne Stuart ( Madelaine Stuart’s mum)
- Sola Oyebade – Chief Evexecutive/Creative Director Mahogany International
- Frederica Boateng -Fashion Market/Business Lecture Fashions Business Advisor
- Samanta Bullock – Wheelchair model/Influencer/Activist for inclusion
It is so important that society is starting to talk about inclusion and representation in the industry.
Thank you to Deborah Saint Louise for opening the doors and being supportive of these matters.
I will try to make a live on my IG.
All day today I was making notes and studying the subject. Here are some numbers:
- Disabled People are 20% of Population;
- The fashion Industry loses £420 million per week for not being inclusive;
- Purple Pound – We have spending power of £250 billion.
You should come to the panel to learn more things and help to make a change.
I will be wearing Gunda_Hafner from top to bottom. The most dynamic and modern designer of all times in my point of view. I collaborated with her and with no doubt she agreed do make me something we both liked. I am sure she also can make for you. I will show you later on.
Also, at the end of the day we have the Soiree, final show and I will be in it. Come and join us and have a good time. Don’t forget to pop by to say hi.
Love you all and thanks always for your support.
Meet Contessina London
Samanta Bullock is glad to announce that we will be collaborating in the near future with ...read more
Meet Peter Twiss
We are very happy to announce the upcoming collaboration between Peter Twiss and Samanta Bullock. Their ...read more
Talk with Marcela Turnage on Fashion and Representation
Marcela was here in September and we did a photo shoot for Gunda Hafner with @Piotropacki. ...read more
International Disability Day Celebration- Adaptive Flight
Hi Guys This week was the International Disability Day and I decided to fly to celebrate this ...read more